Best Coconut Water with Coconut Meat
Coconut water, also known as coconut juice, is the clear liquid found in the coconut when you break it open. It is different from coconut milk which is white in color and squeezed from the coconut meat. At Otai Cocomelon, our coconut water is harvested daily from fresh coconuts. It is naturally sweet because it is extracted from the premium Thai coconut. There is no sugar, coloring or preservative added to it. It is extracted straight from the coconut. Our coconut water includes the soft coconut meat which is scooped at the same time when the water is extracted. With a straw, you can easily suck the delicious jelly-liked coconut meat, together with the coconut water. Every sip of our coconut juice or water is so refreshing and nourishing that you will constantly crave for more.
Benefits of Coconut Water
The humble coconut water contains the following goodness:
- Electrolytes - This refers to the minerals in the body which have electric charge. Coconut juice or water contains such minerals and it is a natural sports drink to keep you hydrated after exercising. It does not contain artificial sweeteners, sugars and food coloring. Otai's coconut water does not allow you to add sugar because we believe that our customers should drink in a healthy manner. Adding sugar to the coconut drink not only increase the calories, it may prevent proper hydration.
- Potassium - It is high in potassium which is important to lower high blood pressure and ward off cramps.
- Calcium - Everyone knows that calcium is good for bones. As coconut water contains calcium, it helps the build stronger bones and repair damaged bones.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is involved in many biochemical reactions in our body. It includes energy creation, protein formation, gene maintenance, muscles movements, nervous system regulation. You know you are getting some magnesium when you drink the coconut juice/water.
- Antioxidants - It is harmful to the body if the level of free radicals is too high. Antioxidants fight free radicals in your body and prevents or delays cell damage.
- Amino Acids - They are the building block of protein and are essential for growth and tissue repair.
- Cytokinins - Cytokinins have an anti-inflammatory effect and it is believed to have anti-aging and cancer-fighting properties.
Otai's Coconut Juice/Water
You should give our coconut drink a try because it is so tasty and comes with so many benefits. To make it easy for you to buy our coconut juice/water, it is now available at the online platform like Grab Food, Food Panda and Deliveroo.